Conditions of Use
EuropaCEPT.eu collects some personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products and services. We process your personal information to operate, provide, and improve the services that we offer to our customers. These purposes include:
- Purchase and delivery of products. We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you.
- Provide and improve EuropaCEPT.eu services. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyse performance, fix errors, and improve usability and effectiveness of our online services.
- Recommendations and personalization. We use your personal information to recommend products and services that might be of interest to you, and personalize your experience with our services.
- Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to EuropaCEPT.eu services.
- Advertising. We use your personal information to display ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you.
Sharing of Personal Information
EuropaCEPT.eu may share customers’ personal information with third party service providers only when we employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders for products, sending postal mail and e-mail, providing marketing assistance, processing payments. These third party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Recognising you when you sign-in to EuropaCEPT.eu allows us to display personalised content, and provide other customised features and services.
- Keeping track of your specified preferences.
- Keeping track of items stored in your shopping basket.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve website's content, products, and services.
- Improving security.
- Reporting allows us to measure and analyse the performance of our services.
EuropaCEPT.eu cookies allow you to take advantage of some of essential features, including possibility to add items to your shopping basket, proceed to checkout, or use any services that require you to sign in.
Conditions of Sale
Placement of Order
When you place an order to purchase a product from EuropaCEPT.eu, we will send you a message confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order (the “Order Confirmation”). The Order Confirmation is acknowledgement that we have received your order, and does not confirm acceptance of your offer to buy the product(s) ordered. We only accept your offer, and conclude the contract of sale for a product ordered by you, when we dispatch the product to you and send e-mail or post a message on the website confirming to you that we've dispatched the product to you.
Right of Cancellation
Without affecting your right of cancellation set out in section Delivery and Returns, you can cancel your order for a product at no cost any time before we send the dispatch confirmation relating to that product.
You have the right to cancel your order within 14 days from the day on which you or a third party indicated by you receives the goods purchased (see section Delivery and Returns for details).
All prices are inclusive of legally applicable VAT.
Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items in our catalogue may be mispriced. We will verify pricing and product condition when processing your order. If we have made a mistake and a product's correct price is higher than the price on the website, we may either contact you before dispatch to request whether you want to buy the product at the correct price or cancel your order. If a product's correct price is lower than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount and send you the product.